Dec 23, 2009 4:10pm
Re: The Airing of Grievances and Feats of Strength
Grievances: ("I got a lot of problems with you people!")- Frank Coastanza
1. I'm w/DogsinaPile on hip replacements. "early onset arthritis"...WTF???
2. Donna ruining too many Stella Blues to count with her completely off-key screaming of one word: "Shine!" Gives my wife ammunition every time.
3. Built to Last. (No wonder Jerry died after they made that piece of horse dropping)
4. Gate crashers. Yeah, they only toured 95% of the year. Guess you just HAD to get into that 2nd night at Irvine. Morons.
5. "Liberty" encore. I'd rather hear Glenn Beck cry about his fear for America.
Feats of Strength:
3. Robert Hunter's lyrics. We wouldn't love these songs nearly as much without him.
4. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches after the show for a buck. Best cure for munchies ever.
5. Smiling at a stranger after sharing something amazing ( a killer Dew, a perfect Half-Step, whatever...and realizing they're not really strangers after all.
6. Just singin' Thank You! For a Real Good Time :-)